- Modern warfare has changed from large scale clashes of armies to supression of civilian populations. Chemical agents that do their work silently appear to be suited to such warfare; and regrefully. there exist people in military establishments who think that chemical agents are useful tools for their cause.
Which of the following statements best sums up the meaning of the above passage:
- Modern warfare has resulted in civil strife.
- Chemical agents are useful im modern warfare.
- Use of chemical agents in warfare would be undesirable.
- People in military establishments like to use chemical agents in war.
Answer:- Modern warfare has resulted in civil strife.
- If 137+276 = 435, how much is 731+672 ?
137 + 276 + 022 = 435
Therefore 731 + 672 + 220 = 1623
- 5 skilled workers can build a wall in 20 days; 8 semi-skilled workers can build a wall in 25 days; 10 unskilled workers can build a wall in 30 days. If a team has 2 skilled, 6 semi-skilled and 5 unskilled workers, how long will it take to build the wall?
- 20 days
- 18 days
- 16 days
- 15 days
Answer:- 15 days
- Given digits 2,2,3,3,3,4,4,4,4 how many distinct 4 digit numbers greater than 3000 can be formed?
- Hari (H), Gita (G), Irfan (I) and Saira (S) are siblings (i.e. brothers and sisters). All were born on 1stJanuary. The age difference between any two successive siblings (that is born one after another) is less than 3 years. Given the following facts:
- Hari’s age + Gita’s age > Irfan’s age + Saira’s age
- The age difference between Gita and Saira is 1 year. However, Gita is not the oldest and Saira is not the youngest.
- There are nno twins
In what order were they born (oldest first)?